0

Oi, Tudo bem!

Posted on Sunday, April 1, 2012

After a long hiatus and a recent trip to Rio for Carnaval, I have to decided to restart the blog. This time I'm going in a completely different and more focused direction with the blog. As many people know, I am a huge fan of Brazil and talk about it ALL THE TIME. So I have decided to make this blog all about my favorite place on Earth. Starting today I will post things that directly relate to Brazil and I will also will have interviews with some of my friends that I have met in Brazil, and people interested in Brazil. So for now I will be playing around with this thing and seeing what works and what doesn't work. So read along, make comments, and please give me suggestions if there anything that you want me to blog about. Thanks/Obrigado!!


No Comments

Discussion

Powered By Blogger

Expat Blog

Expat in São Paulo